Fine dining infused with the freshest products from the Boqueria marketplace.
El Nido, the restaurant at Hotel 1898, boasts a cozy dining room, decorated with murals by photographer Maria Espeus. It’s the perfect setting in which to savor the unique hand-crafted dishes cooked up by chef Carles Boronat.
Our menu routinely surprises the finest of diners with its new take on classic Mediterranean dishes prepared with a sophisticated balance of the freshest ingredients from the Boqueria market up the street and exotic ingredients hailing from other regions and world cuisines. The result is unique, stunningly scrumptious flavor, and a fascinating way to explore the gastronomic roots of the city.
This pack includes:
- Stay in a Classic Double / Twin Room.
- The city’s richest breakfast buffet.
- Tasting menu for 2 at El Nido Restaurant (drinks included).
- Warm-welcome cocktail on La Isabela, the hotel’s rooftop terrace.
- Late check out, subject to availability.