Additional Information On Protection
Of Candidates’ Personal Data
Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
“JOSEL, S.L.U.” (hereafter, «Núñez i Navarro»), with registered offices at Calle Urgell, 230, 08036 - Barcelona, is responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
For any questions related to the treatment of said data, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.
Why and how do we use your personal data?
Núñez i Navarro uses your personal data for the purposes described below:
1. Receipt of your application for employment. In order to process your application and consider your candidacy, Núñez i Navarro will use the personal data supplied in your CV, including your first name and surname(s), email address, postal address, telephone number, academic credentials, and details regarding your professional experience.
The use of this data becomes necessary in the course of the selection process we implement to consider your candidacy, and to either accept or decline your application for employment. Therefore, Núñez i Navarro retains a legitimate interest in the treatment of the personal data included in your application after you voluntarily submit it.
2. Future selection processes. We will save your personal data and your CV, so that it may be included in future selection processes, so long as you have previously given us your consent to do so.
3. Notifications regarding the selection process. As part of the selection process you enter into, Núñez i Navarro may send you notifications in various mediums (by email or text message, for example) informing you of next steps to follow to continue in the selection process.
This is necessary for the completion of the selection process which you have elected to participate in.
4. Sharing data with other companies in the Núñez i Navarro Group. In the event that you are interested in working for other companies comprising the Núñez i Navarro Group, and you have previously granted your authorization, we may share your CV with said companies. You can find information on the companies comprising the Group on the following page https://www.nnhotels.com/en/group-companies. We only share your CV if you have previously authorized us to do so.
How long do we store your data?
Núñez i Navarro will store your data for the entire duration of the selection process in which you are participating. Once that process has come to its natural conclusion, your data will be retained for an additional period of 1 year. In the event that no selection process is underway at the time you submit your CV, we will store the associated data for a maximum period of 1 year following its receipt.
Who do we share your data with?
Núñez i Navarro will only share your data with the following:
1. Other companies comprising the Núñez i Navarro Group, in order to comply with applicable legal obligations, and to carry out administrative and managerial processes. We may also share your CV with those same companies in order to give you access to further offers of employment.
2. Public organizations, State Security Forces and Corps, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Judges and Courts, and other competent authorities, whenever we have a legal obligation to do so.
3. In addition to those entities, Núñez i Navarro regularly engages third-party service providers who may have access to your personal data, and who use that data in name and on behalf of Núñez i Navarro as a result of the provision of their services.
We follow strict criteria in selecting service providers in order to meet our legal obligations relative to data protection, and we enter into a data treatment contract with said entities, the stipulations of which include: applying the appropriate technological and administrative measures; treating personal data exclusively for the purposes as previously agreed upon, observing the documented instructions as mandated by Núñez i Navarro; and erasing or returning the data to Núñez i Navarro upon the natural conclusion of the service provision required.
Specifically, we engage third-party service providers who perform work in the following sectors: legal counsel, talent recruitment and consulting, training institutions, multidisciplinary professional service companies, technological service companies, computing service companies, physical security companies, instant messaging service providers, infrastructure maintenance and management companies, and call centers.
How do we obtain your data?
The personal data we treat under this policy is that which has been provided by you directly.
We may also obtain your personal data indirectly, through Internet platforms such as Infojobs or LinkedIn, or through talent recruitment agencies. In those cases, we understand that you have been previously informed that the data submitted to those entities could be shared with Núñez i Navarro, and are aware of all applicable privacy terms and conditions.
What rights do you retain upon sending us your data, and how can you exercise those rights?
You have the right to confirm whether or not Núñez i Navarro is using your personal data. In the case of the affirmative, you have the right to access your personal data, to request that any inaccurate data be corrected, or, if so desired, request that it be deleted, in the event that it is no longer necessary for the purposes under which it was initially collected, among other reasons.
In certain circumstances, you may also request that the treatment of your personal data be limited, in which case we will only retain your data in order to exercise or to defend legal claims.
In some cases and for reasons pertaining to the circumstances at hand, you may object to the treatment of your data outright. In that event, we will no longer use your data, unless for legitimate reasons and/or in order to exercise or to defend possible legal claims.
You may request the portability of your data so that same is transferred directly to the entity you designate.
You may rescind your consent to the use of your data at any time.
All rights indicated above may be exercised by providing a copy of your DNI along with your written request to Calle Urgell, 230, 08036 - Barcelona or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, you may bring a complaint against Núñez i Navarro and/or the Spanish Data Protection Agency (the formal authority in this domain) where you see fit, or in the event that you have not been able to exercise your legal rights, by communicating same in writing to email@example.com or online at www.aepd.es.